Thursday, June 18, 2009

Faith was there, but it didn't happen

I had faith today that the visa would come through and that we could all come home tonight. We packed all of our bags, including mine and Irakoze's to be ready for the phone call to come. But it never did. The official's and God did not see fit. But that's ok, we will continue to press through. It will be tough to handle business with a very busy toddler, but we'll be ok.
Thank you for all your concerns, well wishes and offers to help.
Please just keep praying. They say that our file is moving, but still will give us no timeline.
Mike leaves in 1 hour. You can contact him for more of an update. Because I may not be on the internet much. I use it in a office and my son is mr. picky fingers. :)
We will be ok. Hopefully, we'll leave soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Your son is just a normal curious little guy!
    I know you will be O.K. I would like to say that I think God is giving you some one-on-one time with your son. A time that will be precious and one that will create lasting moments in your lives. Lots of Luck and I will contact Mike on Monday if I have heard nothing by then

    ReplyDelete
  2. We continue to pray. It seems that nothing has been easy in bringing this little dude home. But we wait for God's timing to meet this wonderful little guy. He looks so cute!!!

    Godspeed!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it was at all possible i'd be there with you , but since that can't happen my heart is with you and i know just by looking at that cute little face evry day that will be enough to give u strength to keep going and we'll have to believe yo'll be home soon. Just think those picking little ingers going through your house, i love it heheheh
    Loves ya

    ReplyDelete